Favorite Part Of Camping?

eyebp

Senator
My favorite part(s) is got to be 1. Being in Gods beautiful creation, 2. being with great friends, and 3. Having a KAVU day.
I don't know what KAVU is but I'm down with the rest of it. I also agree with
what some other folks said as well. Dig the fires and just being out.

And not that I do any Bear Grylls type trips but I like surviving out in the wild on my own. Even if it is just for a weekend I feel like I accomplished something pretty cool.

And I dig exposing my kid to it. He loves getting out.

dkramarczyk

I have two favorite parts to camping. One, I love the campfire. There is nothing like the nice warm heat from an actual fire. Especially when you have marshmallows to enjoy with it. And two, I love falling asleep to the night sounds and waking up to the morning sounds. I love the sound of crickets at night and birds chirping in morning. Granted, this is something that I could also enjoy at home, but then it lacks the atmosphere.

clewand550

My favorite part of camping is having quality time with my husband, my daughter, her two kids and her husband along with sitting by the campfire. I love the smell and the sound of a campfire. I love the warmth of the campfire.

mariaandrea

I love it all. My first favorite moment is when we get there and get the tent set up and supplies unpacked and realize we've left it all behind. Then there's the end of the day when we come back from hiking or swimming and build a campfire and start to cook dinner and eat it around the fire watching the sun go down. And S'mores. And mostly, the smell of things. I live in the city and nothing there smells like the woods. Evergreen trees, musty earth, wood smoke...

agoodwriter

Good morning everyone!

In my opinion, favorite part of camping is when you can go to sleep and relax! It's really wonderful to sleep in a tent in nature!.. Or some forest where is fresh air! :tinysmile_tongue_t: