Gooseberry Falls Minnesota

foxylady

This is a picture I took from my recent hiking trip in Minnesota up the the Gooseberry Falls! I had such a great time and took lots of great pictures. Has anyone else ever been?

Attachments

jason

fear no beer
I have never been to Minnesota but that is a great picture. Thank you for sharing.

foxylady

It was my first trip there as well but I am ready to go back. It was just so green everywhere and the hiking was great. The upper trails were so secluded and devoid of people. Quiet and beautiful. That picture came out so much better than I thought when I took it. I had a big print made for my wall.

Redlantern

Not sure if you're from Minnesota but if you can, get up there in the fall while the leaves are turning. That area the leaves should peak around late September/early October with the lake effect. Typically the rivers won't be running very high but the lack of mosquitos make up for it. I suggest checking out more of the state parks up the shore when you get a chance. Judge Magney near Hovland is one of my favorites.

sh4d0wm4573ri7

Gooseberry is very nice all along the north Shore in my opinion I have hiked and camped along it for 30 + years I love it and the Boundry waters