Have anyone gone on a elephant ride?

bagwell

In india there is this special rides called elephant ride where you can sit on top of an elephant and actually go around few places....it is actually damn fun since the elephant helps carry you to its top...It is really awesome life time experience I would like to encourage all to try it

noor

Deep inside Kerala in India we have every chance to have an elephant ride. We don't have to pay too much to ride on an elephant. It is an awesome experience..

indian

I never ride on Elephant.
Elephant is a big animal in all types of animal.
I have seen elephants with long distance and never touch to it.
I feel very difficulty to ride on elephant.

sakthi

We have many elephants in India.I have gone many times.I am not even able to count it.Its is wonderful experience.I think all Indian would have on an elephant ride for sure.

sahil72

Hi.. I am from Southern India.. and i love riding elephants.. they are a great source of transportation.. lolz.. once a month.. i go on an elephant riding.. because i love all the bumps they provide.. its awesome!

shaan

yes i have gone on a elephant for a ride when i soo young but after that i didnt get a chance to ride an elephant. but still i remember those wonderful experience while riding them. it was soo thrill sitting on with legs behind their ears and holding them.

jason

fear no beer
I've only been on and elephant once. It was at a circus, so all we did was go around in a circle.

sunny

Yeah i have been on elephant so many times. It was so fun to ride on it.

steven

I have gone many times. I am not even able to count it. they are a great source of transportation in many parts of india mainly in places surrounded my mountians.

anand

yes i have gone on a elephant for a ride when i was doing my school. it was a unforgettable experience for me.