Have You Ever Brought One Home?

WileECoyote

Have you ever encountered a wild animal that you brought home? I brought home a little green anole that keep running into the burned out campfire. I don't know whether he was trying to commit suicide or what but he lives at our house now and is doing great. My son loves lizards anyway so this was a perfect fit for us.

jason

fear no beer
I've brought home turtles and snakes when I live in NY when I was younger. Now I just leave the wildlife alone.

WileECoyote

This was a little green male anole with the red pouch under his chin. He was awfully friendly and I think he may have been someone's pet they let out. He crawled up around in our gear and made himself at home. So my son just picked him up. He didn't have to chase him down.:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Camoguy

He may have been but then again, he may have been sick. If he was, I'm surprised he hasn't died on you. If he acts strange you may want to take him to a reptile vet to get the little fellow checked out.

Chris

They're pretty little things but I sure wouldn't want to bring one home. I would rather leave him alone and let him leave me alone. I usually take that tac with animals that I don't know. I do that with the neighbor's pit bulls too. If those bad boys get loose-lord help me or them if I've got my gun in reach. They already lunge against their log chain at me every time I go out into the back yard.

outdoorsy

No way! I have enough pets at home I wouldn't bring one home from camping. I don't like lizards or snakes. I would probably be disowned if I even thought about bringing home a snake.

woodzman

When I was a kid, my parents never knew what I'd come home with next. I had pet turtles, snakes, frogs, rabbits, raccoons, grouse, crows and a red tailed hawk. I think almost everything on my list was illegal, so I hope the statute of limitations is up. :tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Adventurelover

When I was a kid I used to like to pick up and take home the lizards, frogs, and turtles but now that I am older I leave them alone. I think wildlife should be left to live in their natural habitat.

Bumpkin

I am surrounded by tons of wildlife at my house that I wish I didn't have to deal with so bringing something else around here is not going to happen. I prefer for them to have their personal space and I'll have mine.

Smokey

There's no way my wife would allow anything from the wild into our house. Since she's the boss I do what she says. :D

Lovefall

No way! No how... I hate snakes too and I won't bring anything like that home. I think my hubby would divorce me anyway! We don't ever bring home anything more than what we take!

woodzman

There's no way my wife would allow anything from the wild into our house. Since she's the boss I do what she says. :D
I'm the boss in my house, I do what I want when I want. Right up until I hear my girlfriend pull into the driveway.:tinysmile_fatgrin_t