Hey there from Colorado!

crimgrl

Newbies
Hey everyone! Just dropping in to say hi and was wondering if there is anyone else from Colorado or anyone knows any great spots around to go hiking, fishing, camping, and all the other fun stuff to do around here. Me and my boyfriend just moved here in August of '08 and we are still exploring the area, but we are looking for some better ones not so much of the tourist spots. Anyways drop a line anytime and we hope we get to meet some of y'all!!!

jason

fear no beer
Greetings and salutations. How do you like Colorado so far? I personally have never been. However, I do have one friend who bought some property up there (at least I think it was there, it might have been Nevada), and another friend that may be moving back there after about 5 years in Florida. I will have to ask them next time I see them.

crimgrl

Newbies
Loving it here in CO!!! The best...no the greatest place to live for outdoor adventures year round!!! Me and my boyfriend just actually moved from FL back in August!

Jane

If you can tell us more specifically what part of Colorado you are living in, I'm sure we can help. Colorado is a great state for hiking, hunting, fishing, skiing, etc. It has something for everyone. We try to make it over at least every year or two. We have several favorite areas including: Mesa Verde National Park, the Rocky Mountain National Park and Sangre De Cristo Mountains; just to name a few. Welcome aboard!

crimgrl

Newbies
We are living in the Denver Metro area, but we will go anywhere in the state!! We aren't picky about how close or how far we go. ^_^