Kooky is here!

Kooky

Hi! I just joined the forum and wanted to stop here and introduce myself. My name is Kooky and I am a traveler. I spend my time travelling around the US with my husband. In our spare time we enjoy riding in the hills, mudding, riding atvs as well as hunting and fishing. It is nice to be here! :tinysmile_kiss_t3:

rockytibby

Welcome to the forum. There are alot of nice folks around the campfire here.What kind of riding and mudding do you do. My husband and i have a 99 tj wrangler jeep that we ride the trails on. We also love the mud.

Kooky

Welcome Kooky! Tell us about your home base and some of your travels!
"Camp and Live Longer"
Well we have a home in Oklahoma but we are rarely there. We do go there about once every 6 weeks or so. We have been all over the US and life is truly an adventure! We have a travel trailer and we stay in RV parks which is quite interesting. We just got back from Virginia and it looks like we may be headed out to Florida!

Kade

Well we have a home in Oklahoma but we are rarely there. We do go there about once every 6 weeks or so. We have been all over the US and life is truly an adventure! We have a travel trailer and we stay in RV parks which is quite interesting. We just got back from Virginia and it looks like we may be headed out to Florida!
Hi Kooky! I'm from your neighbor state! Arkansas. I gotta ask, where is your favorite hunting in Oklahoma? I do a lot of hunting around there and I fish Eufaula, McGee Creek, and Tenkiller lake almost yearly but haven't done much hunting over that way yet.

Kooky

Hi Kooky! I'm from your neighbor state! Arkansas. I gotta ask, where is your favorite hunting in Oklahoma? I do a lot of hunting around there and I fish Eufaula, McGee Creek, and Tenkiller lake almost yearly but haven't done much hunting over that way yet.
I like to hunt down around the Honobia area. The bucks can be monsters in that area. It isn't hard to see a 14 point on a weekly basis there!

wvbreamfisherman

Hi Kooky and welcome! You must have passed thru my stomping grounds (West Virginia) on your last trip. I have lots of good friends in Oklahoma (Broken Arrow, Shawnee, and Muskogee).

hweiner

Kooky-
What a life! Lucky if my husband and I can get in one trip a year.. What has your been your favorite camping experience to date? My husband and I are hoping to plan a trip for our anniversary in September. I'd love some recommendations!