Man is it hot!

southerngal

It sure does seem to be hot early this year. I am in Georgia and it's nearly 95 degrees today and it's not even June yet. August will be brutal! :tinysmile_hmm_t2:

jason

fear no beer
Yeah, same here in Florida. Getting to be to the point where from 11-4 I will be inside.

outdoorsy

It's bad here too! We just got out pool ready! It has been in the high 80's and low 90's but oh so MUGGY! I hate it the humidity. I shower then step outside and feel like I need another shower.

southerngal

It gets like that here too Outdoorsy where you feel like you never actually get dried off! No ocean breezes to keep you cool down in Florida Jason?

Hilltopper

The rain finally came through in my area and it cooled things down a bit. It's weird haveing summer weather in May. I'm not complaining though, I have less patience for winter every year.

OpenAir

At least the night time isn't so bad for now. I don't really start to suffer until it stays above 73 at night time, and then I just wish I could find a cave underground to go live in.

Lookaround

I heard and read here and there that global warming is just a hoax. Is it not then? I am not sure about the issue, but the climate is surely changing, which is not a good sign.

TrailerMan

Up here in Southern Ontario, it's been unseasonably mild. Nice day time temps around 74F and quite cool at night.

Normally by now we're getting temperatures at night where it's difficult to sleep in a house unless you have a/c.

It's been really nice at my trailer to have those cool evenings and no mosquitoes!

Luvoutdoors

OMG! It was so hot this weekend that it was completely miserable to go out at all even for just a few minutes to take the dog out. The air quality here is really bad too for the past few days.

cookielover

I have been unable to do any yard work for close to a week now, if its not boiling outside then its raining and its not a little sprinkle here and there its more like mini monsoons.