Maze of Mountains

camperz

There are more than 1,300 snow-clad peaks over 5,500m (17,600 ft) in Nepal with the area of just 1,47,181 sq Km making this Himalayan Kingdom the maze of mountains. This geographical charisma offers an adventure oppertunity for everyone.
Most outstanding of all these peaks are Island Peak, Mera Peak and others over 5,500 m and less than 7,000 m. Peaks on the way to Everest Base Camp are climbed ferquently. Among them Labuche Peak is the one.

some of pictures -

enjoy being their this vacation :D

basecamp

I have been there :eek:

its really a amazing place..seriously.

Enjoyed a lot of camping on the mountains, i went on my summer vacation !
was a great fun.

@jason,
yeah. its amazing place. you gonna love it :)

Brian

Wow what a place. I wonder how hard it would be to get to the top. I like adventure but maybe this is a tad too high lol. Btw grats on the trip must of been a heck of a ride!

bagwell

hmm it is easy to get lost in these kind of places becauses it all looks the same....finding the way comes with experience and till then it is better to carry a map of the place you are trekking at and always inform someone to look out or have contact with the outside world

vidit

It's look goergeous, and i am loving himalaya's mountain and it's very interesting and its all ride is fearfull.i love to camping in mountain and next time i will definitly go there.
thank you for sharing with us.

pavan

those pics was really awesome man. happy and gifted to have such friends who have accompanied u to reach that peak, even i wish to have one such experience like that but cant plan without my friends, bcoz one or other gets engaged with some work and i am worried about it.

tpk

pictures are beautiful....... lower himalayas and alps are the best place for camping.....had a great experience once

slide

A beautiful pic. Great one!!! did you ever reach the peak?
What is the height?