New Year's Resolutions

The new year is around the corner...anyone decide on their resolutions yet? Mine is to find three new hiking spots. I can probably think of more in the hiking department, but I figure three is a good number to start with.

BigSur

I don't want to make any resolutions anymore. Every time I make one, I seem to break it the second week of January! I think 90% of New Year's Resolutions fall by the wayside by February.

Grandpa

I have kept my new years resolutions for many years. Each year it is the same, to not make any promises I can't keep.

Greatoutdoors

Mine for this year is to de-clutter my house and keep it that way! I am hoping that the installation of shelves and things of that nature will help me on this quest. Our house just seems to be busting at the seams with stuff! I don't know how...I never have the money to shop. I think kid's toys multiply while they sleep. ;)

Grandpa

Mine for this year is to de-clutter my house and keep it that way! I am hoping that the installation of shelves and things of that nature will help me on this quest. Our house just seems to be busting at the seams with stuff! I don't know how...I never have the money to shop. I think kid's toys multiply while they sleep. ;)

Ain't it the truth? And it only gets worse. Seems like the more we give away, the more we get back. I'm sure, if I was to give grandma a 50 ft x 100 ft machine shed with racks to the ceiling, she'd have it stuffed in a year.:tinysmile_twink_t2: Of course all my stuff is neatly stowed away:tinysmile_fatgrin_t For thirty years, "can you put this downstairs somewhere?" Now, somewhere is packed tight.

oldsarge

Stop making new years resolutions! Well....maybe get out in the woods a bit more.

campclose

Resolutions are for people who can keep them. Not me! I set goals and make plans. I think most people break their resolutions within a month.

campingmom

My New Year's resolution is to stop making resolutions. I think they are silly because most people break them. I would rather just set goals throughout the year instead of at the beginning of the year.

JimW67

Mine is always the same, have more fun and enjoy life more than you did the year before. Spending as much time with the ones you love most is the key and it has yet to let me down.

Greatoutdoors

I know what you mean Grandpa, our attic goes the full length of the house, but I am too chicken to move very far from the opening so that makes a lot of space useless to me. ;) I have done a pretty good job at getting the main parts of the house de-cluttered. Kitchen shelves are the next high priority "to-do" item.