betsy

I am Betsy and I am new to the site, avid camper and outdoors woman. Hope to meet some like minded people and maybe learn some new skills.

Grandpa

Welcome Betsy from Idaho. Please share your experiences and wisdom. We all need both.

betsy

I am from Canada, Eastern part, New Brunswick to be exact, we have some beautiful parks and such here, no place like home to roam.

betsy

It is within driving distance from where I am. New Brunswick is not that big of a place. I have heard of it, I need to be a more advanced hiker before I attempt anything like that.

Hannah

Welcome Betsy! I have learned a lot since I joined this wonderful forum, there are some very knowledgeable people here that are not afraid to share their experiences.

Judy Ann

Greetings from another newbie camper in the Carolina's. There's wealth of information, suggestions, and entertainment on this site from all over the world. My last trip was the best thanks to many helpful suggestions and ideas offered here.

betsy

I am not bad at all, happy to be seeing the snow going. I don't care for trekking in the snow as I don't own snowshoes, yet! I plan to purchase some soon though.

Benny

Hi, Betsy! If you love the outdoors, you will love it here. If you read these stories on a daily basis, you will never want to sit still inside again!