.....Pandora.....?

Pathfinder1

Hi...

Whenever I'm on the internet...I listen to Pandora radio (when I remember to, that is). It's great...plays only the music you want to hear...there is no cost (!)...and they don't send you any spam...!!

Does anybody else listen to Pandora Radio?

pastywhite

Grand Poobah
I used to. I just use Google Music now. Not exactly the same thing but Google Music is actually my music so I know I like it all.

oldsarge

I use Pandora also, I like it a lot. I also use the Windows media player, internet radio, it's got some great blues and jazz stations. I can't remember the last time I listened to any of my CD's, record albums or cassettes. I have quite a collection and it seem to be a waste now.

jason

fear no beer
I've used Pandora on and off for a while. I like it, but I do not always use it.

JimBob

I haven't tried Pandora before so I don't know how good it is. I did use Yahoo Radio for a while, but I have so many songs I've bought from ITunes for my IPod so I just open up that program when I want to hear music now.

rockytibby

My phone has something like Pandora, its called Mspot radio. I love it and have favorite stations are saved to my phone. I never listen to my cd's anymore either.