Pizza Hot Dish - Dutch Oven Recipe

jason

fear no beer
2 pkg Crescent rolls
8 oz Shredded Chedder Cheese
1 jar Pizza Sauce
8 oz Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1-1/2 lb Ground Beef

Brown ground beef, drain. Line dutch oven with 1 pkg of crescent rolls.
Spread pizza sauce on dough. Add brouned beef, the cheeses and use second pkg of rolls to form a top crust.
Bake 30 min. at 350

Kitten

I actually do these with the kids (except we just use regular biscuits in the can). Love 'em!

sarahlorrain

That sounds like a great recipe for a family with kids! I'll pass this recipe on to my sister in law. They use a dutch oven all the time.

Brian

Great recipe I'll try this with my family I'm sure they will love it. My mouth is quite watery now after reading those descriptions lol. Anyway thnx I will enjoy making this for the upcoming reuninion.

doormaverick

I love those Crescent rolls in a can they are delicious baked fresh. I was going to write the recipe down but it's so simple I could memorize it in my head. I hate adding my own little kick to things but I don't like using hamburger without adding any kick to it. I think a little onion and garlic in the food processor could do the trick.

boxoff

That sounds very tasty and will definitely try it. The poster above hit the nail on the head with the added onion and garlic sounds like it would give the meat the kick it desperately needed. I think I will make this tomorrow thanks for planing dinner.

JohnyWalker2000

I have make that . It is very deliciouz , i eaten with my friends . I will make tomorrow after moon if i will free . It is the most good pizza until now . Pizza it is my favourite food . Besides pizza i love the Shaorma . it is mixture with chicken , fries , mayonnaise and cucumber and ketchup . It is very deliciouz . You can try this home

Thomas

I really like that recipe but i like this one too.

Ingredients:
3/4 cup warm water

2 tablespoons vegetable oil

2 cups flour

1/2 teaspoon sugar

1/2 teaspoon salt

2 teaspoons yeast

tomato sauce

pizza toppings

2 cups grated mozzarella cheese

In a bowl, combine water, oil, flour, sugar, salt, and yeast. Cover and let rise 20—30 minutes.

Place dough in Dutch oven sprayed with non-stick spray. Flatten gently, pressing from center to the edges of oven and slightly up the sides to form a crust. Spread desired amount of tomato sauce over crust, then layer with pizza toppings, ending with cheese.

Bake 20—25 minutes at 425 degrees using 10 coals on bottom and 18 on top.

Carefully remove pizza from oven by tilting gently while a helper slides spatulas under the crust and guides it onto a tray.

HereToday

2 pkg Crescent rolls
8 oz Shredded Chedder Cheese
1 jar Pizza Sauce
8 oz Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1-1/2 lb Ground Beef

Brown ground beef, drain. Line dutch oven with 1 pkg of crescent rolls.
Spread pizza sauce on dough. Add brouned beef, the cheeses and use second pkg of rolls to form a top crust.
Bake 30 min. at 350
I have got to try that! I never heard of dutch oven pizza. I bet it smells heavenly around the campground! (I'd use veggie-hamburger though).

shaan

found this Pizza sauce recipe on a Dutch Oven email group. I haven't tried it, but I will, soon. In the meantime, here it is for your testing:

1 tablespoons dried onion
1 tablespoons dried green and red peppers
11⁄2 cups water
4 to 6 teaspoons tomato base
2 tablespoons powdered milk
1⁄2 teaspoon oregano or basil
1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
1⁄2 teaspoon garlic

steven

PIZZA HOT DISH

2 or 3 c. cooked wide noodles
1 lb. hamburger and 1 onion, chopped - browned (don't season)
1/2 tsp. garlic salt
1/2 tsp. onion salt
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. oregano
1 can tomato soup
1/2 can water
1/2 c. shredded pizza cheese on top

Mix all together in casserole dish and bake at 375 until hot and cheese melts

richy

PIZZA HOT DISH

1 1/2 lb. ground beef
1 med. onion, chopped
1 (12 oz.) pkg. egg noodles
1 tbsp. salt
1 c. tomato soup
1 c. hot water
1/2 lb. pepperoni
1 qt. Ragu pizza sauce
2 c. green pepper, chopped
1/2 c. ripe olives, sliced
4 oz. can sliced mushrooms
1/2 lb. Mozzarella cheese

Brown ground beef with onion on low heat; drain. Cook noodles and drain. Mix with meat and sauce mixture (salt, soup, water, pizza sauce, peppers and mushrooms). Put in 9 x 13 glass baking dish and top with pepperoni and olives. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes. Remove cover and sprinkle cheese on top. Bake 10 minutes longer.

anand

PIZZA HOT DISH

1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
1/2 c. chopped onion
1 can cheddar cheese soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
3 (3 oz.) cans pizza sauce
16 oz. wide noodles, cooked
8 oz. Mozzarella cheese

Brown meat and onion. Mix in all ingredients. Cook noodles according to directions. Bake 30 minutes at 375 degrees. Top with Mozzarella cheese. Bake another 15 minutes. Serve hot. Makes a large hot dish.