Snow!!!

3ofusnow

It's snowing here! I don't think it will actually stick or anything, but you would think my 2 year old had won the lottery! I am in Georgia so snow this early is pretty unusual. :)

bsmit212

I am in Atlanta and I just wish it had been more gradual. Last Sunday I was laying out in my hammok in shorts and t-shirt enjoying 70 degree weather, and now SNOW!! Where is the inbetween? haha

jason

fear no beer
Our high today is 66. Only gets warmer from there back to the 70s tomorrow, so the snow would not last. But it would be nice for a change.

CampingFamily

Well we don't see a whole lot of snow here in Florida. I guess north Ga. does get snow but does it usually get a lot of it through the winter? With the weather being so crazy now a days I think you could probably expect the unexpected now. Who knows what this winter may bring?

dinosaur

troublemaker
It's like I said on another string; it depends on who you are and where you are. Some years ago I was in Tampa in early December. It was 60 degrees and a bit foggy. I went out to my car in jeans and a t-shirt. I looked around the parking lot and everyone else was wearing parkas, jackets, heavy gloves, hooded sweatshirts and winter boots.

I thought:"What is wrong with you people?".