Talk about lucky!!!!

Quinn

Geez, don't let my wife see these. I am trying to get her to let me teach her to shoot. I never considered that she might not be able to handle the gun. If that happened she would never touch one again.

oldsarge

Geez, don't let my wife see these. I am trying to get her to let me teach her to shoot. I never considered that she might not be able to handle the gun. If that happened she would never touch one again.
Start small and work your way up! Taught two girls to shoot years ago. One was a heavy set gal, the other was thin as a rail. The heavier one couldn't stand anything. Even the .22 was scaring her, both rifle and pistol. The thinner one couldn't get enough of it....shooting that is! Loved the 8mm, 12 gauge, AR15, .45 government model and 357.

dinosaur

troublemaker
Interesting videos, Sarge. I particularly enjoyed the morons who took a pistol grip shotgun and held it up to their faces to sight down the barrel-true genius.

oldsarge

Getting hit in the head with a .50 cal richochet is about my luck.
It would be a great camp fire story...sitting around and some one say " hey didn't you take a .50 cal to the noggin" You say " oh ya a little lead to the skull does wonders" (then flinch and twitch uncontrollably with one eye kinda drooping)