What do you do on the water?

Lightfoot

What do you like to do when you go boating? Are you more of a fisher or do you like to get out on the water and ski/tube/etc?

gtyler0444

I personally prefer to fish. I am not really into getting into the water and doing the tube/ski thing. I am really not the best swimmer to begin with and would prefer to stay in the boat. I always worry about what is in the water that is bigger than me anyway (lol).

Reese

I will occasionally go fishing, but I love to go water skiing and tubing. I want to try some wake boarding too. When it is warm I practically live on the water.

Wild Bill

I like going out on the boat and just enjoying the open water. Then we all jump off and go spearfishing or lobster hunting.

How I enjoy the open ocean....

southerngal

I like to fish a lot and I love to go swimming and water skiing. Tubing and white water rafting are not for me though.

Christie

While the hubby and kids like to fish, I personally like to sit on the boat and read and relax. This past summer, the kids got a chance to try tubing and they really loved it.:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

drake

I'd rather fish and stay in the boat than swim, dive, tube or ski on the waters. I'm afraid of deep waters and I'm not a good swimmer at all, even wearing swimming gears aren't good enough for me.

bugsy

My husband likes to fish and is always trying his best to catch a shark. Oh my, a shark in the boat? I just like to sit in the sun and relax, maybe do a little fishing. I have never learned to water ski. I`d love to ride a tube behind a boat though.

Shanna

I do both but I am easily scared on the water. I don't swim very well and it scares me that something may happen to the boat and I may have to swim for it. I can dog paddle but not much else.

jason

fear no beer
I am more of a fisher on a boat. But I love to just paddle or float down the river in a tube.

calanta

Fish in water - its just that simple. I love the water and if I could, I would love to have a pool in my back yard for the times I can not make it to the lake. I still enjoy fishing sometimes, but I love to just be in the water more.

Pebbles

We don't get out on the open water too much, but a friend has a boat and takes the kids tubing a couple times during the summer. And my husband loves to fish, but he's on his own there.:tinysmile_hmm_t:

summer

I love going on the boat just to ride around and sunbathe. My kids will fish and I soak up the sun.

My son just bought a jetski, so next summer there is going to be some more fun in the lake.