What is your homepage?

smellslikedirt

I have my home page set to CNN. I like to read the news first thing in the morning and throughout the day as well to keep up on what is going on in the world.

Luvoutdoors

I am a news junkie too but I keep my homepage set to google since that's where my email is. I like being able to start a fresh search just as soon as I log on.

peanut

Google for me too. I used to have yahoo as my home page but I felt like I was smacked in the face with way too much information too early in the morning. Now google let's me wake up with a basic white screen and search bar before having coffee!

Lookaround

I got mine set to Amazon. No, I am not a regular shopper on the website. I am just always excited to find new books and other stuff sold there.

hummingbird

I have two to start. MSN and Yahoo is where I get the most of my news but I had never thought to select CNN as a start page. Thanks smellslikedirt, that's a great idea. I'm going to have to take that under consideration. My choice may change.:tinysmile_twink_t2:

trader

Goggle is the one for me. I did have CNN at one point, but then all the news started to depress me. I search more then I read anyway.