What would you bring

Bushman

If you were stuck out in the wilderness and you could only bring one thing, what would it be?

Personally I would bring a knife of some sort. You can use a knife for all sorts of things. Hunting, cooking, starting a fire, just to name a few.

Wild Bill

I'm with you, I would defiantly try to have some sort of blade with me or a Swiss Army knife, preferably with a saw on it.

My second choice would be some flint. You need to start a fire somehow.:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

jason

fear no beer
Satellite phone. :) Easier to call for help. But that not being an option. I do not think you could go wrong with a good knife.

Gondor

Knife would be a good idea for sure, but you would need a strong blade to cut wood and many other stuff, also a strong and sturdy handle.

Barney

Knife and rechargeable flashlight, preferably dynamo powered if not some solar variant. I know those are two things, but it is hard to decide really. :)

cnacowboy

a knife deffenty and a emergancy blanket as im a travel cna i always keep 3 bottles of water 2 mres a sleeping bag hygeen kit flash light and a few dollers in my car

woodzman

In a situation like that I'd want my axe. It's not as handy, but a sharp axe can be used for pretty much anything I'd need a knife for and in my opinion It's a lot better tool for things like building a shelter or cutting firewood in cold weather.