who like bicycle riding ?

vin

i love to riding a cycle riding when i was in childhood but i still love ride with cycle but now i am using gear one cycle.
what is your opinon about cycle riding ?

fbird

i love mtb'ing. idon't race or anything just a moderate pace and enjoy the outdoors. i've done tours and they're a great alternative to backpaking caus its low impact, easier on my knees.

shaan

Bicycling is an easy solution -- you get your exercise automatically as you go to or from work, or other destinations..Bicycling is an easy way to get around that's pollution-free and that requires little energy.

jason

fear no beer
I try to go for a bike ride several times a week when the weather permits. I'm slowly finding new "mountain" bike paths around me. There are not many, but then again, Florida is fairly flat.

sunny

Yeah i like bicyle riding, even while in home i used to go to shops by bicycle ride.

henry

Yeah i like it but i do it as a morning exercise. I dont ride a mountain bikes just the normal one.

steven

i like ridng a bicycle. most of the times i ride it when i was studying in school i use to go in bicycle and its very good excercise to all the parts of our body mainly to legs and abs.

richy

i love bicycle riding because it gives lots of strength to my legs and it helps me to keep myself fit physically and while riding them in a lonely road it gives me feel fit mentally.

anand

i like to ride a bicycle. one fo the main reason for riding a bicycle because i am riding it for the past 8 years and it keeps me away from many physical problems.

justontime

I like cycling, we have lots of cycle paths near my home and when we go on holiday there is a lovely long ride along what was once a railway line (so it is flat) I think that is my favourite place to cycle.

tater03

I love to go for bike rides with my sons. Now that they are older and will ride for longer periods of time it is a nice way to just get out and do something together. Now if the weather would just warm up already so we can go bike riding.

justontime

I love to go for bike rides with my sons. Now that they are older and will ride for longer periods of time it is a nice way to just get out and do something together. Now if the weather would just warm up already so we can go bike riding.
On some of our nicer cycle routes it is possible to hire a bike with a smaller bike attached to the back (like a big/small tandem) this is good for a preschool child and you can get a bike with a covered little seat on wheels for a toddler. I wouldn't take these on the road (some do) but they are fantastic for cycle paths.

riskey58

bicycle riding

I love riding a bicycle. In the summer my husband ususlly take a rid two or three nights a week. It is good excerise and a lot of fun,

atula

I remeber how when we were young my friend and me used to ride our bicycles all the time...we even played with other kids, riding a bike and trying to catch each other....it was great fun and I miss those times terribly...

justontime

I remeber how when we were young my friend and me used to ride our bicycles all the time...we even played with other kids, riding a bike and trying to catch each other....it was great fun and I miss those times terribly...
It was like that when I was young too, sadly by the time my children came along it was not safe for them to play out alone on bikes.

atula

justontime...it really is sad, we do not see kids riding bikes anymore the way we used to do it...like so many things bicycle riding too seems to have become a boring thing for kids or as you said...too dangerous with the amount of vehicles on the road....

Last edited:

justontime

justontime...it really is sad, we do not see kids riding bikes anymore the way we used to do it...like so many things bicycle riding too seems to have become a boring thing for kids or as you said...too dangerous with the amount of vehicles on the road....
My teenage children love riding bikes, but it has to be a family event and it involves transporting their bikes to a safe starting point (usually cycle path or country park). It is not spontaneous in the way that it was during my childhood.

deltic

I agree, I wasn't able to allow my kids to ride out in the way that I used to, but they always enjoyed cycling and it was something we could do as a family.

poster25

I like to ride bike riding if i am with a group. I am usually riding with my sons through the neighborhood. We will ride to the little pond and back. It is very relaxing.

kernow

I enjoy riding, but not with more experienced riders who can cycle faster than me because it puts me under pressure to keep up and it spoils the enjoyment.