Who's getting a new gun this year?

Aria

We're thinking about it. So who else is getting a new gun or a new to them gun this year. We seem to get one every 2 years. Last one was a BP for the hubby. A friend of mine is getting a 500 Mossberg for Turkey Season.

jason

fear no beer
I need to get a good gun safe, that will also hold my documents. The says no more until then. So I'm going to trying to find that first. Maybe the second half of this year I'll get one, or two.

greensteelforge

I won't be getting any new serial numbers this year, but I will be doing a few builds. I'm going to assemble a .17 Remington AR-15 before spring hits. Over the summer I'll be barreling an 1885 winchester action in .375 H&H, and a 1903 springfield in .35 Whelen. The .17 ought to be fun for popping golf balls and pest-control. The .35 is for my wife to use on whitetails. The .375 is simply because I love the round, and can't think of another cartridge I'd rather chamber the single-shot in. I may pick up another shotgun, but only if I come across something truly interesting. I try not to expand my collection, rather replace what I have with something nicer when the opportunity comes up.

dinosaur

troublemaker
Thinking of a a Taurus Judge but can't decide if it's want or need.
About twelve years ago I bought a lever action rifle. I took it to my Dad's and showed it to him. He agreed that it was a nice rifle. I said: "You know why I bought this rifle?" He said: "Because you wanted it.".

Irrefutable logic.

GROUNDpounder

Rubbing stix together
Thinking of a a Taurus Judge but can't decide if it's want or need.
I'm in the same boat, one locally for 340$. . . and an ACP.45 for just over 300. Not sure if its need or want then again having a weapon is always a good idea for those times that never seem to happen to you, up until the day that they do!

calanta

I have not owned one for many years now but we still have a few in the family, nothing to special though. Any of you guys catch the episode the other week with OCC & Paul Jr. Designs, PJD did some crazy build for some place up north side of NYC and while I can not remember what they did I do remember the place was a gun setup. I would love to visit.

Luvoutdoors

Glock 19 gen 4 and a safe for all my guns
Just got a Gen 4 Glock 22 for my husband and I would love the 19 model for myself. Also got a Kel Tec PF9 for concealed carry. I know we will be getting a new hunting rifle this Fall but not sure what yet.

Kepper

Wanderer
Already bought my gun for the year. Picked up a Remington M721 .270 win at an estate auction. Beuatiful shape, shoots great. Couldn't be happier.

jason

fear no beer
I was looking at the Remington 870 express. Still a toss up though, and still have to get my gun safe moved upstairs.

southerngal

Well my hubby really really wants an AR so that will probably be our next purchase, but I've got my eye on one of the new Springfield handguns.