With your spouse

boomerang

Are your spouse as fond of fishing as you are? If so, that would be great as you would have the best companion in your fishing trips. :) I wish my spouse at least didn't fishing.

jason

fear no beer
She wants to start kayak fishing with me. There goes my quit time. :) j/k. I would not mind, she said she can handle the baiting and taking the hook out of the fish.

Adventurelover

Mine just started fishing, he took one of our daughters last week and she really enjoyed it. I may go with them in a few weeks, I haven't been fishing in years.

Smokey

My wife loves to go fishing as a way to spend together. The one thing that she doesn't like to do is remove the fish from the hook and gut them. That's my job.

cdavis

I have been begging my wife to go with me for 2 years now, i can't even get her to come on a trip even if she just reads a book in the shade let alone trying to get her to actually fish

Grandpa

My wife is the fisherman in this family. Works just fine too. Haul her up to some alpine lake, she's happy all day while I wander the mountain. Nothing like a couple of fresh dutch oven cooked trout at the end of a good day of hiking.