Would you, could you?

hummingbird

Ewwwwwwwwww! I don't like frog legs and yes, I tried them. They have a taste that I just can't get over. The funny thing is I love seafood and other (to most people) game meat. It was not an experience I want to repeat.

AK Hunter

Not a very appetite pleasing presentation, but yes I have eaten frog.
It was breaded & fried about like chicken.

ppine

Forester
Frog is perfectly good to eat. I wish the American Bullfrog could be hunted heavily in places it doesn't belong.

carmen

I have never had frog anything but I am sure if I were hungry enough I would try just about anything at least once. I have heard great things about the legs but I still have never gotten around to trying them.

GROUNDpounder

Rubbing stix together
The only thing I didn't care for about the frog legs I ate was a slightly muddy taste in the 'juicy' parts of the leg. I think soaking them in milk would help eliminate this taste.

Or BBqing them up like in that picture :)

shaun

I have eaten frogs legs in France, the home of frog leg cooking. The frogs legs were cooked in pastured butter, plenty of crushed garlic, fresh parsley and a squeeze of lemon juice. I would describe the taste as slightly fishy chicken, I love it.

Esperahol

They have a lot of fast twitch so the meat is rather like breast meat on a chicken. However, I wouldn't trust any I caught for eating. Frogs tend to be rather sensitive to factors in nature and that can lead to getting sick if you chow down on the wrong critters.

ChadTower

Can't say I have done that. Any time you wrap a meat in bacon, though, you're pretty much admitting you don't like it much.