New profile posts

Hi Jason, I was wondering if we could start an area for helpful internet links? IndianaHiker recommended one called Do Something Learn Something Share Something that hooked me up with people in my area with similar interests. There are so many gearheads on this site that it would be fun to have a spot to go to just to click on their recommended new products. Perhaps we could add it to each of the existing groups/interests ie camping, backpacking, boating etc?
Hi Jason, You are doing a great job with this site. Thank you for all of the hard work. I'd like to get a large t-shirt please and will gladly pay for postage!
Thanks, Judy Ann
Grady I've owned a 20ft Tri pontoon boat for 7 yrs now and I've also own 4 V hulls in the past, I have to admit that it's the best of all of them. I bought it new with a 60 horse EFI Merc, it has a 24 gal built in gas tank and gets great gas mileage. I use mine mainly for fishing. I do a lot of trolling for Walleyes in the spring and the engine doesn't load up. It's been used for skiing and tubing with no problems. With three pontoons I can have uo to 12 people on her. My brother though I was nuts when I bought it, he owns a 18Ft V hull, but after being out it her a few times we use mine all the time. I fish out of Mud Bay Cape Vincent NY, on lake Ontario and have had her out in 6ft waves with no problems they do handle rough water very well there is no pounding or slapping a much smoother ride. I just recently joined, so I hope this helps there's a web site Avalonpontoons.com that have some good boats and info.
Kodiad, my brother had a 16ftx20ft shed built. Came prefab took 2 guys 3hr to put up 2 yrs ago. He framed in windows, sealed the floor, insulated and panneled the walls, took off the barn style doors framed in a regular door, put in a small wood stove, cupboards, refrig, bunk style beds. He's not done yet, but you would believe the difference from when he started. This was done on our place up on Mud Bay Cape Vincent NY. Something to think over when you build.
you're welcome.. after living in Georgia for 6 years, I'm used to almost year round events, so adjusting to this horrible cold 6 mos in the Chicago area has not been easy!!
Hey there. Thanks for sharing the re-enactment pics! Former full-time skinner here! Sent a friend request hoping we could chat more about it...
Have a good one and thanks again!
Hey girl I love to fish!! I love to fish bass tournaments and catfish those r my 2 favorites. Love to put out jugs and trotlines. I commercial fished for five years really just cuz I like it but I made some pretty good money doing it. Thot maybe we cud b friends on here.