Hiya from the Deep South!

omegapd

Hey All,

Glad to be here! I'm in Georgia- about an hour North of the Florida State Line. Originally from Miami, FL and grew up in the Everglades. Spent many a weekend (and played a lot of hooky from school) fishing and camping out in the swamps...

Now, I'm a proud dad of two kids and also a Boy Scout leader- so I still spend a lot of weekends in the woods. Been a lot of fun getting involved with the Scouts and giving back to the community...

Other than that, I'm a Police Chief in a little town, have been married for 14 years and enjoy fishing as one of my main past times. I hope I can contribute here and learn some more tips along the way, too.

Thanks!

EricW.

Pathfinder1

Hey All,

Glad to be here! I'm in Georgia- about an hour North of the Florida State Line. Originally from Miami, FL and grew up in the Everglades. Spent many a weekend (and played a lot of hooky from school) fishing and camping out in the swamps...

Now, I'm a proud dad of two kids and also a Boy Scout leader- so I still spend a lot of weekends in the woods. Been a lot of fun getting involved with the Scouts and giving back to the community...

Other than that, I'm a Police Chief in a little town, have been married for 14 years and enjoy fishing as one of my main past times. I hope I can contribute here and learn some more tips along the way, too.

Thanks!

EricW.

Hi...

Welcome aboard.

I didn't play hookey (how do you "play" hookey anyway"?) until I was a sophmore in High school.

jason

fear no beer
Greetings and salutations from a bit further south. How are things way up there?