Hey all

back2nature

I was raised in the country, switching between farm country and the deep woods. That was a long time ago, though, and I've spent the last almost 30 years living in the city. Now that I've divorced, I moved to a more rural location and would like to get back to my roots. Hopefully this citified gal can get in touch with Mother Nature again without too many setbacks!

dinosaur

troublemaker
Don't worry. It's like riding a bike. You just have to reaclimate. I lived in Chicago for twenty years before I came back. I liked Chicago but it never "felt right" to me.

eyebp

Senator
I was raised in the country, switching between farm country and the deep woods. That was a long time ago, though, and I've spent the last almost 30 years living in the city. Now that I've divorced, I moved to a more rural location and would like to get back to my roots. Hopefully this citified gal can get in touch with Mother Nature again without too many setbacks!
I was born in San Diego and raised in Los Angeles. I live in Georgia now. I'm recently divorced as well....post pictures of yourself and more importantly your gear. :tinysmile_twink_t:

jason

fear no beer
Greetings and salutations. There was a warning about not feeding or getting one of the members wet after midnight, but I cannot remember who, so I'm sure it was not that important. ;)

wvbreamfisherman

I was born in San Diego and raised in Los Angeles. I live in Georgia now. I'm recently divorced as well....post pictures of yourself and more importantly your gear. :tinysmile_twink_t:
LOL- don't mind him. Just swat him with a rolled up newspaper if he gets out of line. :tinysmile_twink_t2:

Seriously - welcome to our OBC community! Enjoy getting back to your roots, too!

eyebp

Senator
Greetings and salutations. There was a warning about not feeding or getting one of the members wet after midnight, but I cannot remember who, so I'm sure it was not that important. ;)
nom nom nom.

Judy Ann

Welcome to our forum! Lots of great folks, excellent entertainment, and some serious advice when sought out. I'm an urbanite living newly developed outdoor adventures successfully every chance I get thanks to the wonderful folks here who have taken the time to help me along the way. Enjoy getting back to your roots!