Newbie, WFR instructor, former Wilderness Program Director

Cliff Stockton

Hello all,
I am a former Program Director for a Wilderness Treatment Program. Currently I am a WFR/WFA instructor for SOLO and provide consulting services for Programs regarding policies/procedures and best practices.

I am interested in discussions related to wilderness therapy and program safety issues. I also have a website cliffstockton.com, that has more information about me.

Looking forward to chatting. It has been a long time since I had time to devote to online pursuits.

Cliff

Grandpa

Welcome to the OBC forums Cliff. We are looking forward to hearing more about your experiences.

Where in Idaho are you located?

Last edited:

Judy Ann

Yahoo! We love our folks from Idaho!!! I'm looking forward to hearing more about your experiences with your programs. Welcome to OBC.

Cliff Stockton

Well thank you all for the nice welcome. Still new at this and trying to get all my rss feeds going. So, one story from the past.

I was working with an angry young man in the desert and in trying to get him to open up a bit asked what he wanted to to in the future. His answer was that he wanted to run a "crew" you know, pull heists on high rise towers, rob everyone inside. That kinda thing. I said wow, that seems like it will take a lot of work, do you have a backup plan.....
He replied: "I was thinking about car sales"