Good morning :-)

jason

fear no beer
20% chance of rain this weekend. Still will be in the 70's. While my garden loves it, I am ready for some cool weather.

Judy Ann

Good morning everyone. Coffee in hand and off to work in drizzling rain. It sure doesn't feel like the first day of winter especially since it will be close to 70 today. Have a great day!

charley

Good morning. 50 and raining here in w Pa. this morning. Breakfast and coffee over. Second coffee in hand. I may do some work today. Have a good day.

dinosaur

troublemaker
It's Wednesday, 12/21, 9:15AM ET in Northern Indiana. It's 40 degrees and overcast. I have my coffee in hand and getting ready to go rabbit hunting. Hope everyone has a fruitful day.

jason

fear no beer
It's Wednesday, 12/21, 9:15AM ET in Northern Indiana. It's 40 degrees and overcast. I have my coffee in hand and getting ready to go rabbit hunting. Hope everyone has a fruitful day.
If it makes you feel better, I'm in shorts and a tank top. Sadly no rabbit hunting for me though. Have to build some garden boxes.

dinosaur

troublemaker
If it makes you feel better, I'm in shorts and a tank top. Sadly no rabbit hunting for me though. Have to build some garden boxes.
So I get to play and you don't.......No, strangely that doesn't make me feel better.

jason

fear no beer
So I get to play and you don't.......No, strangely that doesn't make me feel better.
Well the whole shorts and tank top part.

I did not get the work done. Other business came up. Try again tomorrow. Friday I'll be too busy being Santa at my daughters school. :clap2:

Grandpa

According to the weatherman, we got our white Christmas last night, all 3/16 of an inch of it. :tinysmile_cry_t4:Looks like the start of an open winter for us. Our last one like this was back in '76-77. Which means we will be able to get into the high country much earlier next summer.:tinysmile_fatgrin_t:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Judy Ann

Good morning everyone. Coffee brewing and time to head off to work in a few minutes. This is the time of year to try to get people home for Christmas who have been with us for months. Imagine being acutely ill for 6 months.

Merry Christmas and safe traveling for those heading out to be with family and friends!

charley

I wore shorts and t shirt to the dentist yesterday at 45. I only had to walk from the car to the door so why change. It is 33 here this morning with a slight chance of some light flurries. Good coffee weather. Have a good day.

dinosaur

troublemaker
I only wear shorts when I ride my bike in the summer. The rest of the time I wear grown-up pants. But then I don't much care for hot weather. I like cooler climbs.

charley

Outside I wear shorts most of the time from april to november. Inside I wear shorts all year. I like indoor temps about 62 but no one else does so I wear shorts so I'm not too hot. If the temp is above 50 I have shorts on. My heater is not like most.

charley

Good morning. It is still 27* here and we had a little bit of snow. The sun is coming out so the snow will go. In 1983 it was -25. That was cold. I got called out to work, salting the streets. On Christmas day, because we had turned the thermastat down during the night, we could not get the house to warm up. The furnace kept cycling but never warming up. We finally packed up and went to the inlaws. I'm glad it is not that cold now. Merry Christmas and stay warm.

oldsarge

5:00 AM, 34º, Christmas morning, not a flake of snow anywhere......Cool! Just might end up doing some hiking today. Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

CozInCowtown

40º and raining here, wish the freakin' kids would wake up allready!!!!!
Coffee and my pipe to start out the morning after doing Santas work.
Nice out on the porch this morning, reading some scripture by Coleman lantern light.
Merry Christmas everybody!!
Coz & Family

charley

28 with light snow now. We got about an inch of snow last night. I want to go for a walk later. Time for lunch and a cup of coffee with chocolate. Have a good day.