New profile posts

I hope you have a fabulous day! I tend to avoid birthday parties BUT I always take the cake and cash especially chocolate cake. :rolleyes:
Really sorry to hear about your situation Roybrew; I wish I could be of help to you and the family.
It's happening here too and our government has allocated billions in compensation packages, deferred tax returns, and taxes, mortgage payments and made unemployment benefits more readily available and job protection plans. But all said and done - people are beginning to hurt.
Hi Jason:

I noted your comments in the thread and some of the circumstances you are facing of recent date. Sounds a bit tough, rough and frustrating, to say the least. You also mentioned church. For what benefit it might be, I'll think of you and your family in prayer at 7:26 AM every morning for the next little while. Brother Mark, O.S.A. Diocese of Huron
Hi Grandpa - it's a quiet night in my neck of the woods. No doubt we are all tired out with the eating and drinking and festivities that encompassed our lives these last few weeks. Just thought I'd say hi. I'm glad to be back and not sure why I had left the scene. This is a great site, isn't it? Lots of interesting topics and ideas to explore. Any way - trust you and your family are well.
Always glad to see guys our age signing up - we have the time, the commitment and most often the cash to pursue the outdoor life.
Thank's Grandpa - happy to see you are still very much active and involved with the site. It's a good one, isn't it?
Reactions: Grandpa
Grandpa
Grandpa
Welcome back Northern Dancer. You need to drop in more often and share your stories.
Here's a dumb question on my part - why are some of the fires ablaze and some smoldering on the forum icons?
Looks like heavy rain down there. Hope this finds you high and dry.
Thank you for the Christmoose card. Sla'inte maith,h-ule latha, na chi 'snach fhaic! Gun cuireadh do chupa tharris le slainte agus sonas. Ah-uile la' sona dhuibn 's gun la' idir dona dhuib. Nollaig Chndheil agus Bliadhna mhath u'r