New profile posts

Hey there Jason, I noticed you had sent me an email a few days ago. I accidently deleted it prior to me reading it. Can you resend the message?
Hi y’all from Georgia,
I am new to this web site and am a 56 year old female tent camper. None of my friends like to camp. I would like to meet a group of campers that I can meet up with to share a campfire and good conversation. Can anyone out there help me?
Nothing wrong with being jovial. Take the time to feel people out before you post your jovial comments. Be discreationary. I have found that there are some things that are better left unsaid. Here you can state your opinions on any subject but there are lines you should not cross. If you value a friendly forum where your opinions are respected then be respectfull too.
Hi Jason. Just got the package you sent me. What a nice Christmas gift. I can always use a few new tee shirts and the knife is great I'm sure I will get much use from it. Hope you can free up some time to take the family camping. I know how tough it can be working more than one job but it does make you cherish the time you spent with your family, when you can. Here is wishing you and yours a Very Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years. Sincerely, Hikenhunter.
I noticed a few treads missing from the Travelers Tavern. Did we cross a line somewhere? Just curious!
Hey Hikenhunter, I just posted the updated version on the thread! :)

Check it out and thank you so much for your contribution to the thread. You were one of the few that really contributed a ton. :)
OK Jack, the contest is over and I'm anxious to see the finished PDF. Not trying to be impatient but sometimes I can't help myself. Hikenhunter
Hi, Thank you for letting me know where to read about your recent trip. It sounds as if you had fun! This is a busy time for us on the East Coast. I just got back from Hunting Island and now I am working the equivalent of two weeks in 7 days and then off to the next week of adventures which will be on the NC Coast instead of a solo hike on the AT...I think. I am such a chicken!!! I read about Park closures because of habituated bears in NC and thought that this would be a bad time for a first solo hike on the AT. :-(

Will you be visiting your brother in CH soon? Let's get together if you find yourself in the neighborhood!
Did you go to charleston and the shore or did you go backpacking? I went on a backpacking trip with canoe support. We were 6 days in the woods but just backpacked in and out with some day hikes. A cpl guys came across in a canoe and brought some luxury items that included steak and potatoes. You can see a trip report at backpacker in the midatlantic section. Hope you are healed up and ready to go. Got any trips planned? I'm not sure yet what I will be doing.
I am an older guy who never forgets to be aware of his surroundings at all times, who enoys the great outdoors, and who savours our fundamental rights to freedom. Hi eyeryone, I'm Jaybee.